Perfection in Sales for Real Estate Managers
Selling in today’s hectic and complex Real Estate Business world requires tremendous effort and energy. It is highly competitive and it is therefore necessary for the sales person to show competence and professionalism, in order to make the property more interesting for the customer, from the first time contacting on the phone, until showing and presenting him the properties.
However, you can improve your results and achieve a much higher return on your investment by learning about the behaviours, honesty and attention in addition to professional know-how techniques to sell successfully.
- Understanding salesperson psychology and how to strengthen your sales personality
- How real estate sales are different from selling other products (i.e. cars or telecom or FMCG)
- Finding clients, how to approach clients, and how to make the best first impression.
- Key questions to ask potential clients – needs analysis.
- Showing properties, how to present a property that it highlights its full value and makes it interesting to the buyer.
- Dealing with objections and customer problems, and how to differentiate yourself from the completion
- Asking to buy, negotiating prices, and closing the deal
Sales managers who want to refine sales planning techniques, build leadership skills and become more powerful decision makers, motivators, communicators, coaches and counselors.
Are you interested in this training?
Feel free to contact us!